- Achievements and Results
- British Values
- Diversity, Inclusion and Equality Objective
- Teacher Training
- Year 6 Transition
- Learning Ethos
We welcome all students, irrespective of their backgrounds. Teachers will get to know your child as an individual and unlock their potential. No matter what your child’s ability our staff will leave no stone unturned to meet their needs, nurture their talents and ensure that they ‘Aspire, Endeavour and Achieve’.
Mark Hall Academy is forward looking, with a positive, creative and ‘can-do’ culture.
We are an academy which:
- Is ambitious for its students, staff and the wider community;
- Aims to make learning challenging, engaging and relevant so that our students become independent and active participants in their own learning;
- Has high expectations of work and behaviour and combines the traditional values of good manners, strong discipline and smart uniform with the best of modern teaching methods and technology;
- Encourages students to be responsible, cooperative and enquiring learners so that they develop the skills of leadership, teamwork and innovation needed to be successful in a rapidly changing world;
- Ensures students work with their teachers to improve on their best and achieve their targets;
- Actively involves students in leadership and partnership within the Academy so that they can become caring, confident and entrepreneurial young people, capable of leading their communities and recognising that anything is possible when we aspire and endeavour to achieve;
- Provides strong and personalised pastoral care and guidance through a phase and faculty structure that creates a strong sense of belonging and a harmonious and happy atmosphere;
- Works in partnership with parents and involves them fully in their child’s education and the life of the Academy.