Students should arrive no later than 8.40am
|Home Group Time||8.45am||–||9.10am|
Home Group Time lasts for 25 minutes each day and during this time students participate in the following on a rota basis:
• PSHE programme of study
• Literacy/Reading Challenge or Numeracy focus
• Current affairs/topical news items
• Progress reviews against their flight paths
• Intervention programmes to close gaps for students in their knowledge in a range of subjects
• Participation in Student Voice, Student Parliament, House activities or community driven events.
Assemblies take place each day and provide opportunities for reflection on a range of spiritual, moral, social and cultural themes and are also directly linked to strands of our ‘Aspire, Endeavour, Achieve’ learning ethos.