We are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit our website and who make use of the on-line facilities.
This privacy statement provides you with information in terms of articles contained in the Data Protection Act.
1. Data Controller
We are the primary data controllers for our own website and can be contacted through our registered office address.
2. Information collected and purpose
When you visit our website the following information will automatically be processed and this is solely for the use of this association:
- The requested web page or download;
- Whether the request was successful or not;
- The date and time when you accessed the site;
- The internet address of the website or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
- The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
Cookies are small pieces of data that the site transfers to the user’s computer hard drive when the user visits the website. Our website uses only session cookies which are erased when the user closes the web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer. They will typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
3. Links to other web sites
To give you a better service our site can connect you with a number of links to other organisations and agencies. When connecting to other such websites you will no longer be subject to this statement but to the privacy statement of the new site you visit.
4. Changes to this Privacy Statement
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated.